Report a Claim

If your policy is written with a Direct Reporting Claims Company listed below, you need to notify them directly about your loss. If your policy is written with an Agency Reporting Claims Company listed below, you need to call our office and report your loss to an Odell Insurance Agent.

Direct Claims Reporting Companies

Please call the company to report your claim. They want to hear from you directly. If a website link is provided that company also accepts claim submissions or has claims contact information posted on their direct website. Please feel free to contact our office as well if you need assistance.

Foremost Insurance
Toll Free: 800-527-3907

The Hartford
For Homeowners and Personal Automobile Claims
Toll Free: 800-243-5860
For Commercial and Workers’ Compensation Claims
Toll Free:800-327-3636

Kemper Insurance
Toll Free: 888-252-2799

Ohio Mutual
Phone: 888-895-7725 new claim
Phone: 800-686-3011 option 6, for existing claim

Progressive Insurance
Toll Free: 800-274-4499
Roadside Assistance: 888-776-2778

Zurich Insurance
Toll Free: 800-987-3373

Hagerty Insurance
Toll Free: 800-922-4050

Agency Reporting Companies

Please call our office during business hours at 802-222-4755 or 800-498-4755 to report a claim for the following companies listed below. The phone numbers are provided below so that you may contact the company claims department directly to get in touch with your adjuster for an existing claim. If you have a claims emergency after hours please call our emergency cell phone and an agent will return your call 802-999-7318. CLAIMS MAY NOT BE SUBMITTED TO OUR OFFICE VIA EMAIL.

Co-operative Insurance Companies
PO Box 5890
Middlebury, VT 05753

Concord Group
1 Boutin Street
Concord, NH 03201

The Hartford
For Commercial Policies (workers’ compensation claims see below)
Toll Free: 800-327-3636

VFIS Fire Departments and EMS Claims
Toll Free: 800-233-1957